Friday Favorites

Happy Friday, friends!I'm joining my very FIRST link up with Andrea, Erika, and Narci. :)  Okay, here we go...


One   my handsome
God has grown me a little more this week, and through that I have a greater appreciation of the husband He has given me.  He really is my best friend.  He is a total entertainer at home.  He is patient and loving, and I am pretty sure I could go on forever about him.  He's not perfect, but he's perfect for me.  



Two  Armor of God study
Y'all, this study is fantastic.  Now, I am not going to tell you that each week I have done each day because I would be lying.  BUT out of three weeks, I'm only 3 days behind so that's not too shabby.  Anyway, it really is amazing.  It is eye opening, motivating, and encouraging.  I still have 4 weeks left of it, but already I am already loving it, and recommend it as a study for women.



Three  baby shower gift shopping for my seester (sister-in-love)
Unfortunately, I cannot show everyone the adorable items my husband and I picked out because occasionally she reads this blog, so then she would know what we were getting her, and that is NO fun; however, you can see from the picture above, it's happy camper themed.  I'm so excited for a new, little niece but I'm more excited that my husband and his family get to experience this baby excitement for the first time.  So you better understand: she is the first of three kids to have a baby, so my husband and his brother are first time uncles and of course, my in-loves are first time grandparents.




Four  Magic basketball season.
My husband is a huge fan, and I'm just a fan (haha).  We recently went in on a ticket package with my in-loves (parents, sister and her husband), so we will get to go to multiple games this season.  The atmosphere at games are my favorite, and it makes for a fun date night!  I'm so thankful we were able to do this.  Go Magic!


Welp, that's all for this week (I'm new at this).  I look back at these things and smile because it reminds me that God is even in the smallest details that, sometimes, we think are silly but bring us genuine joy.  Have a fabulous Friday!





No comments

So glad you're here! Leave a comment to share your thoughts, I'd love to read them.